GET POW WOW TICKETS TODAY!
Click on poster or go online to http://www.indianhillschools.org/theatre.
Congratulations to our talented and dedicated teachers who put together the Holiday on the Hill event this past Sunday December 13th. Over 40 Indian Hill Performing Arts students and our Acapella Village Voices performed for a full house. The Final song was a special performance by our three teachers, which was an absolute treat! When Kimberly first shared her idea of this concert (just 4 weeks ago) and the reasons behind starting this tradition, we knew It would be a success because of her never ending energy and dedication to help IHPA grow. The Holiday on the Hill was held at the Indian Hill Church and followed with a cookie, hot chocolate and punch reception. This was an incredible opportunity for our students to shine and perform and the annual tradition will continue! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!
IHPA Featured in the Indian Hill Journal!
Big THANK YOU to Forrest Sellers for his editorial.
NEW VIDEO Village Voices
Private & Group Lesson Dates for 2015-16
- Winter Session: 1/5/16 – 3/4/16 (9 weeks)
- Spring Session: 3/7/16 – 5/13/16 (9 weeks)
- Fall Session 09/14/15 – 11/06/15 (8 weeks)
- Winter Session 01/11/16 – 03/04/16 (8 weeks)
- Spring Session 03/14/16 – 05/13/16 (8 weeks)
* These are not consecutive weeks in each session to accommodate for space conflicts, make-ups and holiday breaks.
What is IHPA Academy?
Indian Hill Performing Arts Academy is after school programming in performing arts for students K-12 in the Indian HIll school district and beyond. Many students travel miles away from home to train in dance, acting, instrument and vocal instruction. IHPA Academy provides students the opportunity to study performing arts within their community, on Indian Hill School campus and keeps students close to home. Quality instruction without leaving the village!
Often private instruction also supports an outside performing arts venue but now a percentage of student’s tuition and fees will go to support Indian Hill Performing Arts Teachers in the classroom, becoming a resource that can be passed on to our students! Indian Hill students now have the opportunity to grow and study performing arts after school in their own comfortable school environment, creating stronger more confident performers inside the classroom and on the stage.
Questions? Email: email@example.com
The mission of Indian Hill Performing Arts is:
- To provide quality professional training within our community.
- To build confidence and creative skills which extend into the classroom and other areas of learning and life.
- To provide introductory and advanced classes in Acting/Musical Theatre, Dance, Vocal Technique, Instrument lessons and many specialty classes including Technical Design, Costuming, Puppetry and Performing Arts groups.
- All classes are aligned with the Ohio Department of Education Standards for Drama and Theatre.
- To provide a safe and nurturing professional environment where students can learn and grow as performers.