Learn more about our musical theatre summer camps and July theme week day camps.
Character Adventures K-2 (July 11-15 9:00-12:00PM)
Hip Hop Grades 3-5 (July 18-22 9:00-12:00 PM)
Improv Grades 6-8 (July 25-29 9:00-12:00 PM)
NEW VIDEO Creative Movement Pre-K 3’s & 4’s
Private & Group Lesson Dates for 2015-2016
- Winter Session: 1/5/16 – 3/4/16 (9 weeks)
- Spring Session: 3/7/16 – 5/13/16 (9 weeks)
- Fall Session 09/14/15 – 11/06/15 (8 weeks)
- Winter Session 01/11/16 – 03/04/16 (8 weeks)
- Spring Session 03/14/16 – 05/13/16 (8 weeks)
* These are not consecutive weeks in each session to accommodate for space conflicts, make-ups and holiday breaks.
What is IHPA Academy?
Indian Hill Performing Arts Academy is after school programming in performing arts for students K-12 in the Indian HIll school district and beyond. Many students travel miles away from home to train in dance, acting, instrument and vocal instruction. IHPA Academy provides students the opportunity to study performing arts within their community, on Indian Hill School campus and keeps students close to home. Quality instruction without leaving the village!
Often private instruction also supports an outside performing arts venue but now a percentage of student’s tuition and fees will go to support Indian Hill Performing Arts Teachers in the classroom, becoming a resource that can be passed on to our students! Indian Hill students now have the opportunity to grow and study performing arts after school in their own comfortable school environment, creating stronger more confident performers inside the classroom and on the stage.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of Indian Hill Performing Arts is:
- To provide quality professional training within our community.
- To build confidence and creative skills which extend into the classroom and other areas of learning and life.
- To provide introductory and advanced classes in Acting/Musical Theatre, Dance, Vocal Technique, Instrument lessons and many specialty classes including Technical Design, Costuming, Puppetry and Performing Arts groups.
- All classes are aligned with the Ohio Department of Education Standards for Drama and Theatre.
- To provide a safe and nurturing professional environment where students can learn and grow as performers.